Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Best


I found a treasure with your name on it
It's so beautiful and precious no money on earth is equal to it
You fall asleep next to me and i'd wanna watch you the whole night
Watching how you sleep, hearing how you breath, until we wake up the next morning

You did it again, you stole my breath
When you lay next to me, I hv a hard time believing that
Someone like me deserved something as beautiful as you

You're the best thing that ever happened to me
It feels so good, to be loved the way you love me
i forget everything else, when you're with me
I don't tell you often enough: it's so good that you are there

To hear you laughing makes me addicted, it almost sounds as if it wasn't from this earth
If being close to you was poisening, I would stay with you until I die
If you ever had to leave, it would destroy planets, but I don't wanna think about that
It's so incredible to be with you, when we give love to each other

Got drunk with energy, you take the doubts away from my eyes
Tell me a thousand lies, I would believe them all
There's just one single doubt that stay, the doubt that I deserve someone like you

When my life gets all messed up, you will be the one that keeps me calm
Because everything that you give to me, just feels so incredibly good
When i'm not willing to rest, you're the journey without an end
That's why I lay my small big world into your guarding hands

I don't tell you often enough: it's so good that you are there

No comments:

Post a Comment